Providing Quality Workmanship One Shingle at a Time
Competitive Pricing with Expert Service
Locally Owned and Operated
We take pride in providing high quality materials and workmanship, at a great price, to meet your roofing needs. Whether it is new construction or a re-roof, we will make sure that you are satisfied with the finished product!
Custom metal roofing
Let us build your custom commercial or residential metal building. We can build the right building for almost any building application imaginable. Our trained professionals will build your building to suit your needs.
We can meet your construction needs. Our skilled workers will complete your construction projects to your satisfaction!
Complete interior/ exterior repairs from storm damage
BPR Roofing & Construction is, a locally owned company, that has been servicing Oklahomans for over ten years.
Nick Aber, owner/operator, is actively involved in the customer service experience from beginning to end. The BPR Roofing & Construction team is experienced in roofing, gutters and construction. We aim to provide you with high quality, timely service.
With years of experience working with insurance adjusters, we can work with your insurance company on your claim, to get you the best possible solution.
We stand behind our work with a lifetime labor warranty !
Replacement, Repair, New Construction- We do it all!
Emergency Roofing Services
If you encounter a roofing emergency such as the ones below, do not hesitate to reach out to us immediately. We will be there to help!
Strong winds and storms winds can do tremendous damage to your roof. If a leak begins, it is imperative that you take quick action to prevent further damage to your property. Roof damage needs to be covered and repaired quickly so that you home is protected when the next storm arises.
During high winds and storms, falling branches can cause roof damage allowing water to leak into your home. This situation needs to be addressed immediately to keep further damage from occurring.
Leaks that threaten electrical equipment
Even small leaks can pose a serious threat if they drip into electrical equipment that is commonly found in your attic, such as a hard-wired smoke alarm system. Leaks of this nature may not let in much water, but when they threaten safety equipment or electrical lines they need to be repaired or patched quickly.
Extreme weather can crack or break your skylights. We can come out and provide temporary barriers to stop the leaking and prevent further damage and then make a permanent repair as soon as possible
EMERGENCY CONTACT NUMBER:
3311 S. Brunson St
Oklahoma City, Ok 73119
Leave us a review: https://g.page/bpr-roofing-construction-llc/review?gm
With years of experience working with insurance companies, we are happy to work with your adjuster to help make sure your claim is accurate and what you need to make your repairs!
Follow us on Facebook:
Fully licensed and insured - OKCIBD# 80003238
For estimates, questions or additional information, please contact us via phone or complete the following form:
1. Your Homeowner’s Policy:
As we move into storm season, make sure you take a look at your homeowner’s policy and understand all of your coverages. Policies can be long and confusing so don’t hesitate to call your agent and ask him/her to explain it to you, that is part of their job. If there is something you don’t like in your policy, NOW is the time to change it. Don’t wait till a storm rolls through and then try to change it before you make a claim for a damaged roof, gutters, or interior damage.
A few things to make sure you understand about your policy:
1. What is your deductible? Is it different depending on the type of occurrence?
2. What type of policy do you have? RCV (Replacement Cost Value) or ACV (Actual Cash Value)
or one that contains some of both.
3. What are the rules around making a claim? Is there a required timeframe, in which you must
make a claim or have repairs made?
4. Also, check the reputation of your insurance carrier on paying claims. If their reputation is
poor, you may want to consider changing carriers.
2. Making a claim:
When you make a claim, what are important things to prepare ahead of time and what to do next:
1. Know the date of the storm that you are claiming damaged your home. This is very important, as a carrier can try to use it to determine what types of damage are eligible for payment.
2. Make sure you tell them where the damage is that you know of for example: my roof is leaking, my gutters are dented, there are water stains on my ceiling but also note that you aren’t sure of all the damaged that has occurred and there may be more.
3. If you have a contractor that you want to use for the job, have them meet your adjuster when the adjuster comes to your home. The contractor will be able to ensure that the adjuster sees all of the damage.
4. When you receive the estimate, review it for any errors such as the deductible amount or missing items. Also, let your contractor review it. Your insurance agent or contractor may be able to help you understand any parts of the estimate that are confusing to you.
5. Have the repairs made.
6. If you have RCV, make sure your contractor sends in final documentation so that you can receive your final check.
This is a short list to help get you started with making a claim and there are more details to be addressed but hopefully this will help get you started!
We at BPR Roofing & Construction want to help you if you have any roofing and/or guttering issues during this storm season!